The famous Friesennerz: The rain jacket made entirely of latex, perfectly suitable for everyday, street and social use.
Made by DUDEA latex from northern Germany, tested in wind and weather.
Enjoy latex in public: while you feel the nice feeling on your skin, from the point of view of those around you, you are simply wearing a nice rain jacket or a Frisian mink. Whether by the sea, in the mountains, in the forest, in the city, in the country or quickly just to the supermarket: with the DUDEA latex Friesian mink you can always be seen.
By the way, there are also the DUDEA rain-mud pants made of latex.
And that is the DUDEA latex Friesennerz in detail:
- In the pictures you can see the latex friesian mink on a 4XL model, in 1.0 mm latex, chlorinated. Please note that it falls loosely and smoothly and always offers a lot of space, for example to wear a lot of (latex) clothing underneath.
- The latex rain jacket has a very generously cut hood that covers almost the entire face. In addition, the hood can be tied tightly using the cord: no more rain can penetrate your face while you enjoy the stimulating latex scent enveloped. What could be nicer than rainy weather?
In the photos, the hood is set off in blue from the inside, just like the real Friesian mink. The contrasting color on the inside of the hood corresponds to the contrasting color that you can choose.
You can also set up the hood – as shown in the pictures – without any problems.
- A 2-way zipper and the snap placket protect you from wind and rain in latex.
- The rain jacket also has two deep hip pockets that can be closed with press studs. Here you can conveniently stow valuables and keys.
- We recommend the latex frieze mink with a material thickness of 0.8 mm or 1.0 mm.
- You don’t always find yourself in a size chart, you find yourself between two dimensions. We also manufacture all latex items to measure. If necessary, please select this option when choosing the size.